Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Return to Return to Red



So, as you probably discerned, Pidgeotto evolved into a Pidgeot, my favorite Normal/Flying Pokemon to use in battle.  She's quick, powerful, and the bitch got hair like a supermodel.  Speaking of hot bitches...


Dratini got taken out of the daycare at level 29, I trained him up to level 30, he evolved, and he went right the fuck back to daycare.  I am not spending my time leveling a Dragonair when I can pay two old people to do it.

But, back to the true adventure:

These are my badges.  They're pretty awesome, and it took me a long time to get them all.  But now...


My goal is to nab these bad boys right here.  They go in a different order since I won't be starting in Pallet Town, but I'm not scared; Lance taught me a valuable lesson and if I want to make it all the way through Kanto, I'm going to need to focus and give them all my A-game.


The S.S. Aqua sails from Olivine City to Vermillion City, so it looks like Lieutenant Surge and the Thunderbadge is first on my list.  So be it.  Looks like I'm returning to "Return to Red", so to speak.


A blog within a blog? Yeah, I went there.



Feraligatr, lvl 52
Ampharos, lvl 51
Magmar, lvl 51
Jynx, lvl 51
Kadabra, lvl 50
Pidgeot, lvl 50

Pokedex: 70, Badges: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment