Friday, November 23, 2012

Roster Swap!

So, due to recent developments, Magmar will no longer be on my Elite Four team.


Oh, don't be sad, Magmar.  You're still my favorite Fire-type Pokemon in my overall roster--


Oh, Vulpix! I meant favorite to use in battle! I...

Fuck it, I'm not explaining this to Nintendo sprites on my Gameboy.  But I'll explain this to you all because this is important.

I'm walking down the first route you come across in Kanto because I heard that there were wild Skarmory there.  Never ran into one, but I did find an Arbok.


Caught him, but it filled my recent box, so I needed to change to Box 3.  I decided, instead of flying all the way back up to the Indigo Plateau, I would Surf over to Johto and Fly over to Goldenrod and check out what's up with my Dratini.  Is he a Dragonair yet?


Okay, I'll wait a little while longer--


Oh shit...I forgot to take Ditto out and Dratini fucked it! Great, now I gotta walk around with this fucking egg until it hatches so I can release the damned thing.  Well, I might as well level Ampharos in the mean time; he's the closest to level 40 now in my party, so I guess a few easy battles with put him over the edge.  Alright, let's just head into the tall grass and--


Oh...shit...


The dilemma stands as such:

I vowed I would use the Master Ball on one of the legendary beasts, but I definitely wanted to catch Suicune.  So...do I use the Master Ball on Entei, or do I hold out for Suicune? Then again, I have no idea when I'll run into any of them again...but once I run into one of them, I can track them down with suitable Pokemon to ensure they stay put and get in the ball--

Fuck it!


WOO! I CAUGHT A MOTHERFUCKING ENTEI!


All I have to do now is train up Kadabra and I will be ready to go and kick some Elite Four ass.

Lugia, lvl 41
Entei, lvl 40
Feraligatr, lvl 40
Ampharos, lvl 40
Jynx, lvl 40
Egg

Pokedex: 64, Badges: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment