Friday, November 2, 2012

Sandy: A Hurricane's Name and a Desciption of its Cunt


Why? Because it's hard to stay angry when you think it's the 80's.

I was really fucking trapped by Hurricane Sandy, as I live in the tri-state area and rely heavily on electricity and the internet to produce this blog.  I couldn't very well go on ahead to the first gym battle because I couldn't write what was happening down as it happened, so I decided to catch every fucking Pokemon before Violet City and level it up to on-par with Totodile.

Every Pokemon, that is...except Sentret.  Sentret is a fucking waste of space.

But that means I had to suffer through some unfortunate training montages with my new acquisitions...


So fucking boring.  Tackle.  Tackle.  Tackle.  Tackle.  And GOD FORBID you run into a Kakuna, because that shit will never fucking end.  The only thing worse than leveling Rattata?


Leech Life doesn't do SHIT to ANY FUCKING POKEMON! It does like 4 damage, and you heal 1.  I fucking hate you, Zubat, but you can evolve into Crobat now, so I'll keep you around for that.

There are a few new Pokemon that I was actually very excited about:


Oh, I love me some Hoothoot.  I don't know why, but he's like THE Pokemon I think of when I think of Generation-II.  I'm like, "Is this a second-gen game? Oh shit, I can catch a Hoothoot! But I have to fucking wait, 'cause his ass ain't coming out at 2:30."


I don't have to explain to you why I love this asshole so much, do I? Fucking do I? No? GOOD!


I figured that if I intended on taking on Falkner, I'd need some Flying-type Pokemon to sort of hedge my bets.  Where Pidgey is fast and Hoothoot can take a beating, Spearow can kick some ass.  Go Spearow! Right out of the gate knowing a Flying-type move!

By the way...like...every fucking Pokemon in this game starts off with a Normal attack and doesn't gain a type-attack until level 11.  So, that should explain why I leveled all of them to level 11; what fucking good are you if you can't use a type-attack?!


Beedrill won't learn Twineedle until level 20 or Pin Missle until level 35, but I'll still love her because this bitch can be nasty.  And to be truthful, there are very few tiresome leveling sequences that are as gratifying as Weedle-Kakuna-Beedrill.  Yes, Caterpie-Metapod-Butterfree and Magikarp-Gyarados are amazing as well, but there aren't really that many others where you have to SUFFER through an evolution.  Not in this generation, anyway.

I've done everything I could have, I leveled everyone up to level 11, I beat Sprout Tower and took the Flash HM, and I REALLY want to face Falkner.

But the FUCKING INTERNET WAS DOWN!

So...I lay in wait...like a tiger in the high grass...

Wait.  Why isn't there a clearly tiger-esque or lion-esque Pokemon? Don't quote Arcanine at me, because that motherfucker is a dog with stripes.  Seriously, though.  Persian could evolve into a lion kind of thing with a coin-mane and that shit would look awesome.  Or a new Ice/Dark cat that becomes a white tiger?

Dear Satoshi Tajiri...

Totodile, lvl 11
Geodude, lvl 11
Hoothoot, lvl 11
Pidgey, lvl 11
Spearow, lvl 11
Dunsparce, lvl 11

Pokedex: 13, Badges: 0

2 comments: